4.25.2010

Hiatusaurus: PopREX Takes a Break

Dear Readers,

First of all, thanks again for you continuing patronage. I would not have the drive to create new content for this blog if I thought it was going unnoticed and under-appreciated, so having such a great fanbase is a victory for both me and the quality of this blog.

I have some bad news though. As some of you may know, The Spot is currently a law student. And with May just around the corner, that only means one thing: FINALS SEASON. While I'd much prefer to write articles for your enjoyment than study for exams, I simply have no choice. As such, I thought it best to inform you all that Poposaurus will be on hiatus until May 13th, the day of my last exam. Its only three weeks, and I promise that I will be back on the blogging bandwaggon once my semester reaches its end. Again, my sincerest apologies, and I hope that your interest in Poposaurus does not wane with the dearth of material in the coming weeks.

Bloggingly Yours,
The Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment