2.28.2010

Molton Brown Is A Must!


The Deputy just came back from an amazing weekend in Panama, where he stayed in some five-star accommodations.  As I was shoving every single shampoo, conditioner, lotion and body wash from the two hotels, I realized that I just had to have the products of Molton Brown.  Molton Brown is a company that makes everything bath for men and women and is the top of the line.  I had my first "experience" with Molton Brown on one of my many escapades to New York, where the Deputy stayed with Spot.  I went into the shower and saw that Spot's roommate had this brand of shower products that I had never seen before.  I tried the shampoo and the Bracing Silverbirch Body Wash (I know it sounds as amazing as it feels).  Not only did it give off a perfect scent of sophistication and cleanliness but it left my skin smoother than room-temperature butter spread on recently-toasted ciabatta.  It was amazing and eye-opening and I had to have it.  Then, after having an entire weekend to relive my experience via Molton Brown products and after having the opportunity to store up on some free samples, I decided I had to spread the word.

Now that you have a nice visual of the deputy lathering in the shower, you should know that Molton Brown is a London-based company and can be searched through their website at www.moltonbrown.com.  They have soaps, lotions, body washes, body scrubs, men's grooming products, make-up for the ladies, skin care and more.  It may be a little on the pricey side when compared to the Loreal, ghetto shampoo we have all settled into using, but the overarching Deputy-ism is that is time to step up our swag game.  The readership for Poposaurus is around the 20's and 30's age bracket and therefore it is time to rise out of adolescent survival products and into the products of the elite.  Have you ever had a significant someone sleep over and they want to shower in order to rinse off the regret from last night's endeavors only to feel a little embarrassed that your shower game is a little lacking in the appropriate department?  Get it together kids, get this product, and enjoy smelling good, feeling smooth, and swagging hard.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. It's always been so tempting when I see it in my shower. I guess I gotta get into it now. I'll be depressed to leave my ZIHR "Clean" face wash.

    ReplyDelete