2.28.2010

Who cares about the economy? Bobonos.com is so tight!

So the Deputy came back from Panama with so much to share.  The wedding was a destination wedding at the house of a rum tycoon who worked very closely with Mr. and Mrs. Bacardi.  Needless to say, the crowd was beautiful, successful and full of cultural wisdom to impart.  As I was wetting my whistle with the drinks provided at the rehearsal dinner, I engaged in a conversation with a swell gentleman from New York.  We got to talking and the Deputy shamelessly plugged his blog in a meager attempt to get global awareness to the amazing-ness that is Poposaurus.  I told him how we cover pop culture, everything from fashion to final fantasy.  I even mentioned the "Short Shorts" post and he gave me his nod at the observation.  I asked him what he does and he said he was a Stanford business school graduate who put down his silver platter of a future and took a risk at an exclusively online retail site for men's clothing.  Score!  It's called Bonobos.com.  It is an men's all-online retail site that features what is in vogue for guys right now.  It provides a more sophisticated style for the everyday man and perfect weekend gear for the working stiff.  It toes the line of prep-ster but provides some good staples in a wardrobe at a bargain price.

There is free shipping and since it is a newer company, the customer service is impeccable.  This is more of a "watch for" post because it is something that every guy or girl with a boyfriend should keep their eyes on now and into the future.  The Deputy can't give you money but there is a feature that comes close.  If you refer a friend and they purchase something on the site, you get a $50 credit to be credited to your account.  So even if the style doesn't fit you personally, refer a friend who it does suit and pick up a new pair of pants, or some nice deck shoes.  



I personally just ordered the Corps plants in a light blue.  They are a fitted pant and are just over 50 dollars.  The Corps are just a classic washed khaki with plaid interior and if paired with a slick belt, you have yourself some style my friend.  I also had my eye on the shorts and bathing suits they offer.  Remember when the Deputy recommended a shorter, snugger fit for the upcoming year, well lay your eyes on proof that I know what I'm talking 
about.  Log on and be the hit at your next yacht party in St. Barts!  Oh you weren't invited?  Sorry, I'll send you a post card.  Ha, suuucks!

Later hater, 
Deputy

No comments:

Post a Comment